Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Its back!!!!

Its back and with more bacon then ever.  Im not even sure what that means at this point but for my one follower im sure this may be the highlight of his day. 
I also hope my sister will take some enjoyment in this as well because after all she is the one who sparked the idea for me to start this up again. 
Anyways,  the current goal of the rebuilt blog is for me to vent out some of my random thought, share some funny pictures,  and of course begin my campaign for president of the USA. 
So feel free to ask questions,  send emails,  and comment away.  Because at this point I dont have a clue when the next post will happen or what it will be about. 
I just hope it has bacon.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Brother! This made my morning!! Great way to start the day :)

    ReplyDelete